Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cap Challenged

Apparently, I was jumping the gun a bit when I posted this post about having hope that Alex would actually be organized because, approximately 24 hours after he built that train?  I found this on the kids table...

He had taken the cap off of nearly every marker and just left them sitting there!!  And, I can confirm that he didn't even use a single one of these, so it isn't like he took the cap off with the purpose of actually drawing. Nope.  He just took the caps off to take the caps off (and, I'm pretty certain to just piss me off given that we have had the "you need to put the caps back on the markers so they don't dry out" conversation oh, I don't know, ONE HUNDRED times???).  So, where were all of the caps, you ask?

Well, they were in the sink of their kitchen, of course!  A rather logical place.  OH - and, in case you are wondering?  Those are in fact covers of the play dough containers that he never put back on and as a result, the play dough got hard and had to be thrown away.  I give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment