Thursday, February 16, 2012

There is Hope

Alex built this "train" the other night.  You may look at it as just a random line of toys.  I look at it as
hope...



As you may notice, half of the line is quite organized...

The other half?  Not so much.  In fact, it is the exact opposite of organized, as he took just about every toy in the living room and just threw it onto the chair in a random pile.
This is not the end I would like for you to focus on - we'll refer to this end as the "Whitney End."  The back half of the train?  We'll refer to this as the "Lexi End."  Because, you see - my sister is FAR more organized than I am or than I will ever be.  Some may even say she is a bit OCD.  So, THIS is why I have hope.  CLEARLY Alex has SOME of Lexi in him somewhere and even if it is just a little bit, it is a little bit more than I have.  The idea of a Holland growing up to be organized?  Pretty exciting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment