Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BIL

Quick question - can any of you honestly say that you have a brother in law who is as studly as Will?




 I mean, look at him - who wouldn't be lucky enough to have this guy marry your sister so that you can see him at all family get togethers? 

Here's hoping all of you have a brother in law as cool as William...


You may be wondering where in the world this post came from?  I'll give you three guesses:

1.  I really just wanted to give a shout out to my Brother in Law
2.  I enjoy having William as a Brother in Law so much that I thought he deserved his own post
3.  SOMEONE (not naming any names) was a bit pouty because he hadn't been mentioned on this blog....

Ok, ok, I guess it is both 2 and 3, but I'll leave the exact ratio between the two up to each of you to guess on your own...

Love ya', Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment