Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product Recall

I regret to inform you that we are recalling the boy for sale due to false advertising. 

So, to that nice couple who took him - can you please return him?  HA!  Kidding.  Clearly we didn't really sell our child. And, I have to say - I'm thankful we didn't!  I'm not sure what happened, but wow - he just seems to have turned a corner!  This last weekend?  The old, sweet, funny, loving Al returned.  Thank God.  I am still not really sure what happened to him over the last couple of weeks.  Maybe it was trying to transition back to normal life after traveling?  Maybe it was taking away the binkies at night?  I'm not sure, but whatever it was, I'm glad it has passed.

I think that Al summed it up perfectly on Monday night after coming home from school...

"Mommy!  Today?  I didn't pee on myself, I didn't break a toy and I didn't spit on the floor!  I was a good boy!" 

That's right buddy - you are a good boy.  Please let's keep it that way...






No comments:

Post a Comment