Friday, August 3, 2012

Good News/Bad News

Ok, do you want the good news or the bad news first?  Since I obviously can't hear you, I'll pick.  Bad news?  I clearly have not yet had a chance to blog about our annual trip to WI for the 4th of July and all of the birthdays.  Ok, so I look at that as bad news.  Not sure any of you really care, but I'll pretend you do because again, I can't hear you.  The good news?  The reason that I haven't is because I received THIS as my 35th birthday present from Josh


I feel like I have finally entered the world of photography!!!!!!  Not that I have any idea how to actually use it to the best of its ability, but I do plan on taking a class at some point so that I can. 

Anyway - So, one would assume that this would actually help my blogging, right?  Wrong.  The problem with these?  You literally end up taking 1000000 pictures at any given event.  A) it is really fun to take pictures with this thing, B) it is really EASY to take pictures with this thing and C) most of the pictures turn out really well because it is just a really really good camera.  Anyway - point being, I have literally 1000 pictures of the trip to WI and it has totally been stressing me out when I think about the fact that I will have to pick and choose which ones I include on the blog.  So, there - that is why I haven't posted yet.  However, it is written and will be up soon (and will probably just include a ton of pictures because I won't be able to pick - but, really, that's all most of you care about anyway, right?). 

There.  Now you can all go to bed tonight and sleep soundly...


No comments:

Post a Comment