Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New and Improved?

As you may notice, the design of my blog has changed.  Up until today, I had kept the original, boring, "I don't really know what I'm doing", template that I used when I first started this. But, given that I have actually kept up with this blog thing and actually enjoy doing it, I figured I should change things up a bit to make it look a bit more put together.  Do you like it?  I will be honest - I'm not completely sold on it yet, so will probably continue to play around with it.  Quite frankly, I feel like, when you first open it, it is like "Wow!  There are the Hollands!  Front and Center!"  But, I thought that it would be fun to have a picture of the family up - especially since there are very few of Josh and I on this thing - and, I can't figure out how to make the picture smaller, so it will stay this way until I change it.  Look at it this way, every time you open the blog, it will be like the entire Holland family is right in the room with you shouting hello (well, except for Al, who clearly isn't paying attention to you - no offense)!  And, really - who wouldn't want that?  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment