Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Damn! My ass is smokin' hot!

So, a few weeks ago, when Avery was on Christmas break, Josh's mom was watching her during the day.  To make things easier, we switched cars so that she could have the car with the car seats.  I was perfectly fine with this switch, as it resulted in an upgrade for me from an Acura (don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my car) to a BMW X3, which is pretty fun to drive....until it nearly starts on fire.  I was driving home from work one night and decided to put on the seat warmers.  About a minute later, I smell burning.  Having no idea what it was, but assuming it may have something to do with the seat warmer, as I had just turned it on, I turned it off.  And, sure enough the smell went away.  At the time, I thought it was pretty crazy that the seat warmer was obviously getting hot enough to the point where it would smell, but didn't really think much of it...until I noticed THIS the next morning!!!!





The seat warmer burned a freaking hole in the seat of Josh's parents' car!!!!  Can you believe that?  I mean, had I not realized that it was that, it could have started on fire!  And, what's worse????  It burned a hole in my favorite coat!  So, now I'm walking around with freaking feathers falling out everywhere. 






Needless to say, I've requested a new coat from the BMW dealership.  Not sure if the request will be granted or not, but I figure it is the least they can do for nearly starting my ass on fire. 

Oh, and you didn't really think that I would really be bragging to the world about having a smokin' hot ass, did you? Trust me, after 6 weeks on crutches (i.e., limited exercise)?????  That is FAR from the truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment