Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Holland Motto

"An occupied baby is a quiet baby...."

I have finally just accepted the fact that Alex will always just get into everything. But, you know what? As long as he is quiet and occupied for even just 20 mins? I'll let him. Some of our favorite pastimes around the house are:

Playing with our sister's silly bands (yes, he is finally of the age where he will not put these in his mouth and choke on them, so don't you worry...)



Playing with Mommy's spice rack. Yes, I know I've posted about this before, but as you can see, it is STILL a favorite activity. So much so that we now introduce it to our friends!



Our latest favorite game? Playing with the water in the sink, which involves filling up tupperware containers and pouring the water from one to the other (or all over ourselves or the countertop or the floor). Josh is convinced that the well will run dry any day because of it. I'm not, so I say, let the child play with water!



AND, the best game of them all?????? Peeling the stickers off of canned goods in the pantry and sticking them on our head!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment