Monday, February 28, 2011

Cooking Disaster

In an attempt to grant my daughter's wishes and make pancakes for breakfast yesterday morning, poor Al was attacked. What could he have possibly been attacked by while making pancakes, you ask? Take a look for yourself...







And, please disregard the hair - I had just woken up and was clearly not prepared for a photo op at that point).

Yep - poor Al was attacked by the flour. As I was carrying it to the island to begin cooking, I learned (the hard way) that the cute silver case that surrounds the flour container and makes it look nice while on the counter? Yeah...that was no longer glued to the container and as a result, slipped right off as I was carrying it and landed right next to where Al was standing.




I have to admit - I thought it was pretty funny. Al? Not so much. As you can see, he was totally freaked out by the whole thing. I guess I would be to if I were just minding my own business and all of a sudden got attacked by a pot of flour...






No comments:

Post a Comment