Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On Wisconsin, AGAIN!

So, well before I got asked to go to Green Bay for work, I had actually planned a trip to WI for just a girls' weekend and it happened to fall just 2 weeks after my work trip.   I think that my boss put it well when I told him that I was leaving for WI that Friday afternoon..."Wow.  You really like WI, don't you?"  As it turns out, I do.  Actually, I do like the state and all that it has to offer, but even more so, I like the people in it...

It couldn't have been a better weekend.  It was the perfect mix of adult time, kid time, relaxing time, laughing time (LOTS of laughing time), wine time, food time (Lots of those too), and catching up time. 

You know that you are great friends when you can get together after over a year of not seeing each other and just pick up right where you left off.  Love you girls and miss you already!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment