Friday, December 14, 2012

My ride to work today...

Started off with Avery asking if I had my iPd and as soon as I said yes, Alex screaming out that he wanted to listen to "Baby You're a Firework."  I then explained that Avery asked first, so she gets to choose her song, so she screamed out that she wanted "California Girls."  Then, Alex got mad because even though Avery asked for the iPod, she didn't ask to hear an actual song, so he thought he should get to listen to his song first because he actually asked for a song.  And, then it all started...

Alex:  "Avery, you're a poopy head."

Mom: "Alex, don't use potty words.  I don't want to hear it again."

Alex (laughing):  "Avery, you're a pee head!"

Mom:  "ALEX!  Stop with the potty words." 

Alex (laughing hysterically):  "Pee, Poop, Poop, Pee!"

Avery (laughing) and spelling the words instead of saying them:  "P-O-O-P-Y!!!!"  "P-E-E!!!"

Mom (singing): "California Girls, they're unforgettable...." because at this point?  I've lost the poopy battle.

This is my life, people.  This is my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment