Thursday, October 15, 2015

Easter 2015

Bouncing around a bit in an effort to catch up.  Bear with me...

It's funny - I said that Easter deserved its own post, but in looking back on it, it wasn't overly eventful.  But, it was still a holiday, so I'm posting.

We had our annual dying of the eggs, which I swear - just never turn out quite as well as I would hope for whatever reason...Love the annoyed look on Avery's face and the psycho look on Alex's




Easter fell early this year and given the winter that we had, it was definitely not going to let up for the holiday.  The morning started out with opening their baskets from the Easter Bunny and from Opa and Grandma and then finding eggs around the house.  Mind you - I had meant to put eggs outside the night before, but for whatever reason, didn't.  So, I woke up with a panic attack wondering how the hell I was going to do this without them seeing.  Solution? TV.  Of course.  We just put them in front of it in our bedroom and I ran around like a maniac (freezing my tail off, mind you) outside, hiding eggs.










Later that day, we went to Grammy and Grampy's to celebrate.  But, not before I made the kids suck it up and pose outside so that I could get pictures of them in their outfits.  You can't tell they are cold, right????





The Easter Bunny managed to leave some eggs there as well.  Although, Grammy may have been busted because A) they are the same eggs as last year and B) Everything in them was put into a plastic baggy.  Apparently, their Easter Bunny is far more germ conscious than ours...






We had a very nice dinner at their house and then headed home.  All in all, not too eventful, but a nice day.








No comments:

Post a Comment