Friday, November 11, 2011

My brown-eyed girl

Although, you would never know it with her sudden inability to keep her eyes open when taking pictures.  It truly is rather unbelievable, actually.  And, just to prove this, I am going to attach every picture attempt just to show you how many pictures in a row I got of her with her eyes closed...

It started at the mummy wrapping station at her school Halloween party...

 


 




 Then, at home trying to get them in their Halloween shirts.  There was only one with her eyes closed in this series. The only reason her eyes were open in the other ones is because she was acting goofy.  Clearly I need to be taking more candids if I want any pictures with her eyes open, but I haven't perfected my skills enough quite yet to do so. 



 and then onto the pictures in the house of her in her costume...











And, finally, at Lindsey's house with Asher....


 

 It was at this point that I was actually starting to find this whole closed eye thing more annoying than funny (clearly, Asher was thinking the same given his "Ok, this is getting kind of annoying, Avery" look on his face, so we found a solution!  Lord help me if every picture of her has to be like this from now on...






No comments:

Post a Comment